ARE YOU OVER 50? – WANT TO KEEP ACTIVE IN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Over 50’s Walking Football at Brisbane City Indoor Sports in partnership with Walking Football Brisbane.
For those who love the game but cannot keep up with the high pace of playing against younger opponents Walking Football is your next progression.
What is Walking Football?Walking football is a modified form of football (soccer) that is aimed at over 50's to re-engage them into the sport. Walking football has the power to change lives helping the most disadvantaged people to make positive steps in getting fit, active and socially involved. Its a great way to find your 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
Walking Football - Fitness - Friends
Walking football also has the capacity to help make new friends, to join a team, and get back playing football in a safe, social and enjoyable environment. We welcome all present / former players and novices to come along and re-ignite their passion not only for the game of football but to be more socially interactive and fit at the same time.
Play Walking Football, and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of fair play and great comradery with friends.
- Low Impact Football
- Healthy Outlook on Life
- Great Mateship
- Fun - Fitness - Friendship
- Active Lifestyle
Walking Football is for everyone – Male – Female all welcome – no experience required to play this exciting 6 v 6 format.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?For all information on Walking Football at Brisbane City Indoor Sports venues please go to http://www.walkingfootballbrisbane.com.au/bcis.htm.
Games are currently played at Coorparoo on Saturday mornings 10 am – 12 noon.
Walking Football Program at Newmarket October – November on SUNDAY’s 12 noon – 2 pm.
Bibs, Football Shirts and Shorts supplied free of charge if required
$10.00 per 2 hours session
4 x 20 minute quarters with 3 breaks during the 2 hours.*Game times will depend on team numbers on the day
When is the program
- Tuesday October 9, 10 am – 12.30 pm – Pilot Program – Week 1 of 4
- Sunday October 14 at 12 noon - 2pm - Games
- Tuesday October 16, 10 am – 12.30 pm – Pilot Program – Week 2 of 4
- Sunday October 21 at 12 noon - 2pm - Games
- Tuesday October 23, 10 am – 12.30 pm – Pilot Program – Week 3 of 4
- Sunday October 28 at 12 noon - 2pm - Games
- Tuesday October 30, 10 am – 12.30 pm – Pilot Program – Week 4 of 4
- Sunday November 4 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday November 11 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday November 18 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday November 25 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday December 2 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday December 9 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games
- Sunday December 16 at 12 noon - 2pm – Games